1 hour employee
1-2 hour supervisor
SACS’ drug free safety program gives you the tools to prevent and respond to substance abuse issues that can negatively affect your bottom line or cause you to have to close your doors. Developed by Timothy Dimoff, a retired narcotics detective and winner of the International Narcotics Award in 1991, the program combines law enforcement experience with a knowledge of business operations.
This program satisfies the training requirements for those who participate in the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation DFSP program.
Specific Performance Objectives (employee and supervisor):
- Learn how substance abuse causes driving related accidents.
- Learn about the effects of alcohol on the human body and mind.
- Learn about the effects of street drugs on the human body and mind.
- Learn about the growing prescription drug problem in America.
Specific Performance Objectives (supervisors only):
- Learn how to identify substance abuse problems in the workplace.
- Learn how to document and confront the problem.
- Learn about the testing process and how to make referrals for those with a suspected substance abuse problem.
For information on SACS Drug Free Safety Program POLICY, please click HERE.
For further information please contact SACS Consulting, Inc.